martedì 25 marzo 2008

yoga

hellooo!
Unfortunately last week I couldn't attend my skype class...so I'll catch up with the American guys next week after some relaxing days of spring holiday!
And by the way...Happy spring time!
What's a yoga form?!
Well I thought it was something concerning relaxing techniques...eheh!
But I found out that a yoga form is a very interesting and innovative way to become aware of our own knowledge on a particular subject. All those questions about my own culture compared to other different cultures were very useful and they made me think about something that at the end is very important when you study a foreign language, its culture and way of living.
It took quite a while to get through that big list of questions...and it wasn't that easy, because for each question I had to think of an example, to think about real life and my attitudes towards that subject...but at the end it was worthwhile as now I feel I know what I need to focus on, I know which are the mistakes I have to avoid and I am aware of my knowledge.
Having said that..now I can work hard on those aspects I don't know and which are important when facing another culture!
See u in class..hope u all spent amazing Easter holidays!

Nessun commento: