sabato 8 marzo 2008


Welcome back everyone!!!

The new semester started very well and I am so positive about the exchange with the guys from the University of Dickinson.

On tuesday I spoke -together with Anna- for the first time with Ugo, our exchange partner; we introduced each other and had a general chat about Universiy-life, our own countries and cities, families and so on. It was good and exciting also because we could see him and so we could feel that, even though through the screen of a computer the conversation was real.

Overall it has been a new and nice experience, the only "less positive" aspect is the fact that the conversation is between the 3 of us...and I found it difficult to "control" the turn of the conversation. Moreover, being the first time we all had so many things to say!! Anyway we'll try to make it work better next time!

I'm so curious and there are so many things I'd like to know about Americans and their culture so I'm really looking forward to next skype talk!
See you!

Nessun commento: