mercoledì 14 maggio 2008

Intercultural Competence

Hello everyone!!!
In this post, I'm going to reflect on the questionnaires I did about my Intercultural Competence.
During this year we did so many activities and I think it's all been very useful, especially the last few months when we started the Exchange with the American peers.
Answering the questionnaire and reflecting on the self-assessment I realised I made many improvements and this made me very happy and satisfied.
First of all I had the chance to learn some more about American culture, but also, as I pointed out in the questionnaires, about my own culture; I learned how to deal with foreign people and how to discuss with them the main differences and attitudes of our cultures; I realised that sometimes understanding each other may be very difficult, especially at the beginning, but also that after a while everything becomes easier.
It's been a very nice experience and hopefully we'll be able to keep in contact with the America peers!
See u guys!!!

Nessun commento: